Beer is one of the oldest and most popular alcoholic drinks and favorite of millions of people worldwide. But are you familiar with its effects on human health?Beer is rich in protein and vitamin B, and comprised both antioxidants as wine. Hops, the main component for the preparation of beer, contains flavonoids, and is also a good source of minerals that play an important role in many metabolic processes.
1. Beer maintain the health of the kidneys. A glass of beer per day reduces the likelihood of kidney disease by as much as 40 percent, according to a recent research note.
2. The fiber in its composition reduce levels of LDL cholesterol and protect the body from the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
3. Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, which definitely increases the levels of B vitamins in the body. It contains 30% more vitamin B6 from any other source, and a large amount of the rare vitamin B12.
4. According to another scientific research, high level of silicon in beer strengthens the bones.
5. Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, two ingredients that improve sleep and treat insomnia.
6. The survey results confirm that moderate beer drinking reduces the risk of stroke by a whopping 40 to 60 percent.
7. Beer is an excellent drink for the prevention of blood clots.
8. Experts suggest that beer improves memory. According to them, beer lovers are at lower risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease later in life than those who avoided it.
9. Daily consumption of beer has a positive impact on pigmentation and the skin making it smoother and more beautiful.
9. It has been proven that two glasses of beer a day greatly reduce the stress.