These fruity popsicles quickly come together in a blender, just make sure to set aside at least three hours to let them freeze.
- 15 ounce can Cream of Coconut cocktail mixer
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 24 0unces frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- Place the cream of coconut, coconut milk, and pineapple chunks in the blender. Puree until the pineapple chunks are mostly blended. Then pour the mixture into popsicle molds about two-thirds full.
- Spoon the sliced strawberries out of the thawed syrup and into each popsicle mold, filling it close to the top. Use a popsicle stick to push the strawberries down into the molds to separate them. Then leave a popsicle stick in the center of each pop.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, but up to 5 hours. To un-mold, Flip the popsicle mold over and run the tip of each pop under warm tap water. Then gently pull them out.