The Snowball cocktail recipe is the perfect Christmas party cocktail! There are dozens of twists on this advocaat-based favourite, here’s a richer version to help you feel all festive. This recipe will take you 5 mins to rustle up and serves one person. Double or triple the amounts for more people. This classic Christmas cocktail is sure to make your Christmas party one to remember (or not!)
- 2 ½ measures advocaat
- ½ measure cognac
- ½ fresh lime
- Cold, sparkling lemonade
- Two cocktail cherries
- For this lovely winter or Christmas cocktail start by chilling the lemonade well in the fridge.
- Put a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker. Add the advocaat, cognac and juice from half a lime.
- Shake well and strain straight into a martini glass or champagne bowl, before ice has chance to melt and dilute the mixture.
- Add just enough cold lemonade to double the liquid in the glass.
- Pop a couple of cocktail cherries onto a cocktail stick and use this to stir the drink to mix in the lemonade.