No matter whether it is a short or longer, farther or closer trip, whether you have embarked on the road to relax or explore.
To fully experience the magic of discovering the unknown, you need to open your senses to the maximum and be prepared to do a few things.
The key to good journey lies not in any great secret or a large sum of money, but in simple things like getting to know the culture and the country, from a slightly different perspective.
IF you want to be a tourist you must be a traveler explorer and here’s how you can do that:
- If you are in the car, exit the motorway and go on a local road that will introduce you to the smaller towns of the country.
- Ride with public transport.
- Buy a souvenir anywhere, just not from a shop (or find it yourself).
- Note details, shoot, keep a diary – or go more time on Instagram.
- Eat a place that you’ve received a recommendation from locals.
- Go on a picnic.
- Learn the language in the country where you are traveling, or at least learn a few key phrases.
- Explore the neighborhood where you are in the moment.
- Do not miss the nightly outings in the city.
- Let little lose yourself.
- Challenge is – Come out of your comfort zone and let the thing of which you are sure that your journey will forever be remembered.