These five-ingredient cookie cups are sure to win over your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.
1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies SAVE $
1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1/4 cup whipping cream
1tablespoon red food color
36 heart-shaped milk chocolate candies
1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Heat oven to 350°F. Place miniature paper baking cup in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
2. In large bowl, stir together cocoa and whipping cream. Crumble cookie dough into cocoa mixture; stir until well blended. Add food color; stir until dough is an even color. Place dough in freezer 15 minutes for easier handling.
3. Using measuring tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, shape dough into balls; place in muffin cups.
4. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press chocolate candy into center of each cookie cup. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. With narrow spatula, remove cookie cups from muffin cups.