We cannot imagine our mornings without coffee or latte, because the days are short and chilly, and curling up with a hot mug of your favorite festive sip is at the top of your priority list..
Once you have a pumpkin spice, chai, or honey lavender latte on your stovetop, you’ll kiss your morning Starbucks run goodbye.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup hot brewed coffee or espresso
- ½ pint of heavy whipping cream
1. In a saucepan, warm your milk, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey over medium heat until it is all the way hot. Be sure not to bring this mixture to a boil.
2. Pour mixture into a mug followed by your coffee or espresso.
3. For the homemade whipped cream, pour the ½ pint of heavy whipping cream into a mixer with a whisk attachment.
4. Whisk on high speed until heavy whipping cream is light and fluffy.
5. Spoon a dollop of homemade whipped cream on top of your pumpkin spice latte and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top. Yum!