Bonus: they couldn’t be easier to make!There are so many great characters that embody the Halloween spirit. There’s Casper, Coraline, the whole Addams family… the list goes on.
You can make the Pumpkin King yourself with a few simple ingredients, we think it’s the cutest Halloween treat ever.
- 12 Halloween Oreos
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Black icing
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Black ribbon
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the cream of the Oreos.
- Mix coconut oil into white chocolate and dip Oreos into chocolate until completely coated. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using the black icing, draw Jack’s face on the Oreos and let cool slightly. Tie black ribbon in a bow at the bottom of the Oreo and serve.