Bake up a cheesy quiche loaded with colorful, good-for-you veggies.
1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 box (7 oz) frozen broccoli, carrots and pepper strips in an olive oil seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Heat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
Microwave broccoli, carrots and peppers as directed on box.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in crust. Top with tomato and pepperoni. Spoon broccoli, carrots and peppers over pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. In small bowl, beat eggs, milk and Italian seasoning. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.