Brigadeiro (translated from Portuguese means Brigadier) is a traditional sweet Brazilian delicacy created in 1940. Its composition includes condensed milk, chocolate and butter as well as choco-mussels with which this incredibly delicious dessert is embroidered.
This giant “Brigadeiro” can sweeten as many as 15 people. All the ingredients are easily accessible, made incredibly easy and fast, and you will want to take and another spoon. Make a giant brigadeiro and invite guests to chocolate enjoyment.
What do you need?
3 cans condensed milk
3 tablespoons butter
255 gr of chocolate for cooking
115 gr of chocolate mosses
Method of preparation:
1. Place the sweetened condensed milk, butter and chocolate in a deeper container
2. Mix slowly at low temperature until the mixture is smooth and do not start to stick to the bottom of the pot.
3. Transfer the mixture into a deep glass bowl and leave it cool in the fridge for about 4 hours.
4. Using a silicone spatula, remove the mixture from the edges of the container.
5. With your frustrated hands, shape a big ball that you will put on it with chocolate mud.
6. Serve in a shallow plate and make sure that there are enough small teaspoons for everyone.